The Concession Stand

Monday, March 17, 2014

#smurferizedmoviequotes

"I've got a Smurf with a Smurf that's so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine."

"He said he could smell my Smurf."

"What can't you say in front of your mother? You wanna Smurf your brains out, don't you?"

"Is he someone you would want to, uh, Smurf?"

"I used to Smurf guys like you in prison!"

"You better get ready to be one rich Smurf! Because I'm gonna knock somebody the Smurf out!"

"They Smurf you at the drive through!"

"Yippeekiyay, mothersmurfer!"

"There are mothersmurfing snakes on this mothersmurfing plane!"

"Shame on you old ladies! Using the lord to sell your Smurf!"

"You see what happens when you Smurf a stranger in the Smurf?"

"Stu! Stu! Your rent's due, mothersmurfer! Are you conscious? Smuuuuurf!"

"I told you kids bring me bad luck! I can't stand them! Now get the Smurf out of here before I kick your Smurf!"